Leaving School

All students receiving financial aid must inform the Financial Aid Office prior to graduation or withdrawing from school.  Exit counseling is a federal requirement and must be completed upon exiting the university.  Failure to do so will result in a hold being placed on the student’s diploma and/or transcripts.