Transcript of University Credits

A transcript of University credits is an official copy of a student’s permanent record, bearing the University seal and the signature of the Registrar. Copies of students’ transcripts are available upon written request to the Registrar’s Office.

Requests should include the student name (or name attended under), social security number/UMHB identification number, and complete address of where the transcript is to be sent. Requests can be sent to:

University of Mary Hardin-Baylor

Office of the Registrar

UMHB Box 8425

900 College Street

Belton, TX 76513

Transcripts will not be released if the student owes money to the University. This includes, but is not limited to, money owed to the library, bookstore, health center, business office, or any other department or agency considered a part of the University.