Students who change their local or home address after registration, or change their name after enrollment are expected to notify the Registrar of this change immediately. A legal document, such as a marriage license, divorce decree allowing a name change, or a court document is required for any name change. Any communication mailed from the university to the name and address on record in the Registrar’s Office will be considered to have been properly delivered, and the student is responsible for the information contained therein.