Administrative Withdrawal

The university reserves the right to withdraw a student from classes and/or the university if the student’s account is delinquent or if such action is deemed in the best interest of the student and/or the university. Students who are administratively withdrawn are subject to the refund and withdrawal policies of the University.

Recorded grades for students who are administratively withdrawn will be W, WP, WQ, NC or F. The grade will depend on the time of withdrawal and the student’s grade at that time or the circumstances causing the withdrawal. Depending on the circumstances of the withdrawal, an application may be required for readmission.