The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor offers the following graduate degrees:

Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)

P-12 (with superintendent certification)

Higher Education

Master of Arts (M.A.)

Counseling and Psychology

Clinical Mental Health Counseling

Licensed Professional Counselor

National Board Certified Counselor

Marriage & Family Christian Counseling

Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist

School Counseling

Public School Counselor

Academic Specialization Program

Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)



Information Systems Management

International Business


Master of Education (M.Ed.)

Educational Administration (with principal certification)

Administration of Intervention Programs

Curriculum and Instruction (Fields of study)

Master of Science in Information Systems (M.S.I.S)

Computer Technology

Systems Management

Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.)

Exercise Science

Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)

Nursing Education

Nurse Leader

Family Nurse Practitioner